I am an Iowa Native and have been in the Real Estate Business for 24 years. I am licensed in Iowa & Illinois and formally in New York. I have plenty of experience that spans from Management to being a Sales Associate. I am extremely knowledgeable and very trustworthy. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my husband and my dog Maimee, who I am pictured with below.
Along with spending time with Maimee, I also have a passion for rug hooking. See the picture below to check out one of my rugs!
Experience that Counts:
- Licensed in the states of Iowa and Illinois
- Formally licensed in New York
- 8 years of experience in Managment
- Trains incoming new agents in the State of Iowa
- Assistant Manager in the Moline Sales Office for 3 years
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- CRS - Certified Residental Specialist
- Managing Broker
Board of Directors for the Quad City Times Plus 60 Club
Volunteer for Women's Choice Center
Member of the Quad City Board of Realtors
Member of the QCARA
So Whether you are a first time home buyer or a Senior transitioning to community living, let me help you find that home that suits you and your needs!